An automated firmware procedure was added in Astfin 2.1 27 September 2009 It is now very simple to upgrade your Astfin firmware (both u-boot and uClinux). The update is working from u-boot and require internet connectivity of course. As soon as you start the procedure your board will check the latest available version of the [...]
- Zigbee etc…
- Astfin powered Tinyworx
- Asterisk-GUI for Astfin 2.1 has been updated
- Firmware upgrade
- ubifs in Astfin 2.1
- n2n VPN
- New Astfin based PBX from Inoteska
- BR4-Appliance aka IPBRI
- TMS320VC5510A based echo canceller module
- FX08 IP-PBX
- Hardware Echo Cancellation Module
- Introducing… the Telesto 2XS appliance!
- pr1-appliance tests cont.
- BRI Appliance continue
- BR4-Appliance rev. B bring up story