Hello All, As you probably know we already have built “Hardware based” echo cancellation module based on Zarlink ASIC and we are very satisfied from its performance. The main characteristic of the “Hardware” echo cancellers is that they just work. I was not felling very well however due to the fact the algorithm is deeply buried [...]
- Zigbee etc…
- Astfin powered Tinyworx
- Asterisk-GUI for Astfin 2.1 has been updated
- Firmware upgrade
- ubifs in Astfin 2.1
- n2n VPN
- New Astfin based PBX from Inoteska
- BR4-Appliance aka IPBRI
- TMS320VC5510A based echo canceller module
- FX08 IP-PBX
- Hardware Echo Cancellation Module
- Introducing… the Telesto 2XS appliance!
- pr1-appliance tests cont.
- BRI Appliance continue
- BR4-Appliance rev. B bring up story