Over the last few days Pawel and I built a test bench for our digital appliances. The main switch (Patapsco Libearator) simulates a Central Office by providing 8 BRIs and 3 T1/E1 lines in NT mode. It’s flexibility allows the creation of very complex routing rules and full interconnectivity between different digital technologies (BRI to [...]
- Zigbee etc…
- Astfin powered Tinyworx
- Asterisk-GUI for Astfin 2.1 has been updated
- Firmware upgrade
- ubifs in Astfin 2.1
- n2n VPN
- New Astfin based PBX from Inoteska
- BR4-Appliance aka IPBRI
- TMS320VC5510A based echo canceller module
- FX08 IP-PBX
- Hardware Echo Cancellation Module
- Introducing… the Telesto 2XS appliance!
- pr1-appliance tests cont.
- BRI Appliance continue
- BR4-Appliance rev. B bring up story